Thursday, August 18, 2011

Patriotic style

       
       The blog today has to completely deal with a sensational topic which has poured in the fuel of being country men.The country is all set to accept the biggest revolution it could have hardly imagined before.The people here, over seas are much plugged in to the tone of music which has patriotic rhythm.I myself not able to procrastinate that what would be so drastic this time.My views about this fire which is now widespread in whole country  is just that I want to be witness of revolution.

        Way back,in 1947, when India got its freedom, we could not do anything in that freedom movement; but now in 2011when we all are able enough to participate in movement, we should be a live part of it.I have my own set of theories working on this, what is actually getting drafted here is that, 'change only can take shape when all of us get united and work for its formation".The very person behind this in 2011 is determined but, for me its more about India getting the change, which like every Indian , I also want now.

      The youth has made their healthy presence felt in this movement, but still I believe that we the youth face of young India can do more by making sure that definition of democracy is actually practiced: 'for the people, of the people, by the people'

      I am not a democrat, or a bureaucrat but I am just a Indian who is now more interested in cleaning India and keep it walking ahead on the path of progress.

'In 1947 the India got freedom and now in 2011 we are again heading towards not a war but a revolution'

No comments:

Post a Comment