Sunday, October 07, 2012

Can I meet you Once?




Eyes are wanting to see you now,
Eyes are wanting to meet you now,

Not just because that it has been ages I have seen you
Not just because  Life is race and I want you to be my winning clue

I want to meet you and tell you everything about you
I want to meet you and tell you everything about beautiful crew
The story like ours is abnormal from lot
Glory of past is like passing wind through hole in wall
Why and how will I meet you
Is never a question

THE WAY I MEET you is to claim my possession

Divine feeling called love is base of it I guess
Purple patch of luck is riding in my bus

Mappy just once allow me to see you
Mappy just once allow me to be part of your glow

I hardly know how to ask you out
I rarely show fear which I have if you will shout

Please is not word which will suit here
Greece is the place for which I want to be geared

May be as per some laws we cannot meet like that
But trust I am true Indian who always respects tricolor hat
For me meeting you is most important schedule of my organizer
For me being with you is above all energizer
There are so many things which I have not said you yet
There are so many twigs which are more than broken wood of hut
If at all I will sing a bad song
I will shift from there on
I want to be on my knees in front you
I want to be on my knees and make you my lifelong glue
What words more I Should use to impress you
What words more I should pursue to have you

May be like always I am optimistic
One day or another I will be with you in beautiful click


No comments:

Post a Comment