Monday, October 22, 2012

Let me cry



Let me cry as now it’s hard to hold this tears,
Let me cry as now it’s making my arms shiver.

What was my mistake that you did this to me,
What was my mistake that you left me again in mid of deep sea.

I never forced you to talk with me,
I never urged you to walk with me,

Then also you did what was unexpected,
Then also you  killed this bee which was always escaping from being hunted,

It was more of shock for me when I came to know that all was over,
It was more of block for me which was constructed out of glow,
You should have told me once that I am disturbance in your life,
You should have told me once that I am just moron who wants to make you his sight,

This act of yours has now broken my trust,
This act of yours has broken balloon which was nayhow above to burst,
Agreed you wanted to have someone better than me,
Agreed that you wanted to have someone with more number of car keys,
But once you should have given a thought that keys of car are matter of time,
And rest all was only fake kind of prime.

For you it would be a habit of breaking hearts of people
But for me it was first time when I felt like ugliest dimple

Your “No” has not hurt me,
But the way you said it has caused me pain,
Your avoiding me has not hurt me,
But the reason for which you doing it , is what gaining fame.

Once for all time sake atleast you would have given  a chance to me to defend myself
But now when you have already shouldered someone else,
I will not say anything.

It all started with a tag of friend,
But well you even betrayed on that end.

I am crying not for you,
And will never even do that,
But I am lamenting on my decision that,
I selected a wrong person to hold my precious hat.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I never intended to do so...
      But you know its better to allow words to make you cry...
      As at least you understand them...
      But humans when makes us cry...
      Its tough to understand them

      Delete