Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pause



Strange world has new people in it
Some we meet randomly and some we are destine to meet
When I met her I did not know that she can change so many things
Our first meet up was at the gate where she was standing waiting for some thing

I was there just due to some work
May that can be termed as my perk
For  that moment she was just a girl who was there with a reason
And I guess now she is there though it’s a new season

I never thought that even I can have some one knocking the closed door again
I never thought that even life will look at me again with new glance
What has made this small journey different is duration of time involved
What has made this long journey  is saturation of sugar involved

Even you will leave and go like others
Even you will read me like random word like my so called peers
I know this is not the way where we term it ours
But then why is this soul thinking it as an armour

I am hardly aware of what way I am going now
I don’t even care what outcome it will give now
Already I messed up situation before
Not in any position to dance on that same floor
Here and there I am looking to escape the fact
May be it’s the only way to run from this painful act
I don’t deny that I am confused
But I also agree that now I can’t be glued
Will it happen all over again or not I don’t know
Cant I be like others who don’t get affected by blowing winds
Cant I  feel subtle to understand

Sad part is I am thinking
Bad part is I am blinking

No comments:

Post a Comment