Sunday, October 28, 2012

Simple Human



I  have met her not so long before,
But it feels as if she is best soul of this shore.

Maybe it’s like she is the one who knows when to act,
May she is the only one who teaches me how to react.

On my break up which was heart breaking exercise she stood beside me as a wall,
On my weird act of crime she supported me like a undoubted fall,

She is a person of whom I very scared,
She is a person who deals with my problems when I go mad.

Slowly and gradually she knows me but I can just bow to her,
As time was bad when she gave me support and linked me back with life.

I donot want to say anything about her as I don’t think I am allowed,
But she deserves standing ovation from my selected crowd.

I know for her I am not even a stranger,
But for me in short time she is friendly manager.

She has created a place which is of high prestige now,
She has weaved a cloth which is of multiple usage in my show.

What else I can tell about her she is an army official now,
And that’s a reason I fear to be dead by her gun’s shot any how.

Just few days left in my journey of discovering life,
And I met a person like her who is divine surprise.

Will she even allow this so called bee to fly in her kingdom I wonder.
Just a friend with whom I can crack a joke and logically ponder,

No one stays when life is declining,
But she played a crucial role in helping to rebuild this ship which was drowning.

Let me tell her that I am no one to say anything.
But just was sitting by shadow and wrote some few vital things,

Darkness and I are more or less adjectives in nature,
But she has now even made sure that sun gets enter,

A friend who is now more of mentor,
A friend who is now protector of this hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment