Saturday, May 03, 2014

Longing to see you



This is my real test,
Where in I have to fight with the rest,
This is kind of story where there are no two characters involved,
There’s no one for whom the later one has to get occupied.

Just one thing  to say and narrate whole gist,
Dear just once  if its acceptable,
Swim this odd waves,
And try to figure out how to come out of this memoirs called caves.

You were strong enough to leave me and go,
You fashioned this and made sure that it gets fitted in decorative row,
No grudges from my side as to why you came so heavily on me,
Just thought to nudge it so that at least you will come to know,
Pain which can’t be healed irrespective of ready cure,
Please show me some way to run hard and be sure,
That even this will pass away,
And provide me with new way.
In spite of whole saga inked above,
Longing to see you,
It may happen that once my eyes get your glimpse,
Barren land may result into forest which is dense.

No comments:

Post a Comment