Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dear Oggy



Month of august has special elements in it,
As it gives me all the freedom to celebrate friendship flicks,
I am so eager to make a note of everything we have shared till now,
I want to add exclusiveness to the our own excel row.

Random conversations which we have made in this decade,
Trust me makes a lot of sense than any words of wisdom said,
Adding the layer of trust and understanding to this delightful thread,
Even things not being so important I have shared with you,
Just because I didn’t find any reason to not speak it out.

I am wondering although I have started this where will I end this,
As I know you but I don’t,
And it hardly matters to me as for me my oggy is best.

Don’t give more emphasis on title dear,
As if you understood the reason you will kill me for sure,
Just want to make our saga different than all famous ‘Jay-veeru’ story,
I am not sure what reaction you might be having on your face,
While reading this but time may not allow me,
In future to say all this I guess.

‘Friend’ is an umbrella under which we both stand
But for me you are my stud,
Who has all power to give a punch,
And make fall even any over weighted wrestler,
I can keep on and on when it comes about oggy
But just would wrap up here as
“ I may sound high ,
But only one thing I can say
When I feel low you have power to convert that into high”



No comments:

Post a Comment