Saturday, January 24, 2015

Living Madness..


Just like a balloon which if set free wants to touch sky,
This bee also wants to test its wings and fly,
What its called I don’t know,
But as you have termed it madness,
I want to have it as my flow.


Just want to talk with you,
Nothing else I am asking from my life,
Blue color stage is all set to allow free flow to my kite.


Sometimes I wonder you will term me stupid,
But whatsoever dictionary has to say for me
Trust me I am living this madness like never before,


Its already midnight I am still not asleep,
It seems as if I am missing you badly,
And I am asked by my heart to explain this briefly.

When I asked you to meet me,
You said have patience, 
As its not big thing if this is friendly relation,
How to explain you that why I want to meet you,
How to provide you reasons to lively greet you.

Smile is now new on my face,
Which is just because of you,

I am living this madness,
I am believing this madness,
When you will read this I don’t know
What will be the time,

But one thing I am sure
When we will be together it will best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment