Sunday, June 05, 2016

A friend


Why I look forward to share everything with you these days,
What has gradually changed between us I don’t know,
Why I want to share the most dumb thing happened to me with you,
Why I don’t mean to be politically right when talking with you.

Can anyone else than me answer all these,
Agreed only I can answer,
But problem is answer is complicated.
Have never waited for anyone to talk,
But today I waited.
Have never been so excited before while talking with someone,
But today I was.
A friend whom now I can approach when I need is you.

No word is helping today to continue from here,
May be I am sailing in an ocean where only those ship sail who have wings.

A friend is enough to decorate my draft,
Life is small and I will get this one posted on known wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment