Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Love for you

Every time we have talked till now,
I always said that it is not important for you to love me back the way I do,
Even today the ideology remains the same,
But my love, should I not be rewarded with mere acceptance of my expression.

I know and now that’s the only truth that your life is different now,
But can’t I have you as the queen in my exclusive show.

Right now when I have already started writing , I am clueless,
I don’t know what I will write and how will I write,
And over above that, whatever will I write, will it be accepted as right?
In all this I don’t want to get stuck in between,
As what I only want is to love you.

I purely believe that only one thing is real, my love for you,
Only one thing is universal truth that my heart beats only for you.

Day and night I want to find ways to make you mine,
In spite of sun or moon while shining  beautify the sky, but my soul finds solace only when it witnesses your shine.

I know you are far away from me at distant land,
But I have already requested winds to carry my love for you through flowing sand.

Life is not simple and I know it,
Only thing is I want to everyday see your dimple and enjoy it.


How can someone love an individual so much is always your question,
But rather than answering it, I just want to divinely dwell into our relation.

No comments:

Post a Comment