Sunday, March 26, 2017

On your Day

Image result for Young lady cartoon
Every time I think about you, there have always been many things that came to me being true,
As there is some spark in you which is unique, there is some sheer shine, which for my eyes serves as glue.

I am not into your trusted sources list I am aware
But still when I am writing this I know that’s act called rare,
But the confidence you carry with yourself is always in right spirit
The freedom waves which you give back in your surroundings is sight to be clicked.

The game called life is to be played by everyone and that’s universal truth,
But to play and win on our own terms that’s like soulful outcome from almighty’s musical flute.

My eyes when fall on you it’s tough for me to make sure they obey my any other command,
And somewhere within even I feel happy, when they help me to experience your utter shine.

When you walk it showcases art of freedom,
When you talk is simplifies the word called imagination,
Light as flower but still firm it’s you,
Beautiful like flower but still you carry fragrance that delights people at large.

The soulful eyes of yours have firm vision in it,
And that’s new season of spring which everyone looks forward to participate.

Nothing can replace the soulful voice which you have,
As every musical instrument can only accompany and not outperform you in any show.

The captive charm of yours is strong,
That I am unable to liberate myself from this beautiful song.

I know post reading this it may be termed exaggeration or over statements by masses,
But verbal is less appealing than my written verses.

Live happy, live life the way you have done till now,
As I hope my words have been able to capitalise on your ongoing spectacular show.



No comments:

Post a Comment