Saturday, April 23, 2011

do you want me to say bye..?

It never started with hi
then why it wants to end on bye :-(

I know now you hate me
I know now you cannot take me
I have just become headache for you
I have just become bad ape for you

Do not know how will now  things go for me
Do not know how will now winds  blow for me
Never thought I will become disturbance for you
Never thought I will become hindrance for you

Just though that is it the same person for whom I care the most
Just thought that is it the same person who gets disturb because of me the most
Everyday talking is not important
Everyday walking is not important
But do not why I think that now you have made your mind
Do not know why have you become open eyes blind
If you want I will go
If you want I will woe

To stop thinking about you is not easy
To stop clicking talks about you makes me busy
Thought that we shared a great bonding
Thought that it will never result into such an ending

But cannot force you to retain me
Cannot force destiny every time to maintain me
I was always rejected by the crowd
I was always injected by sound which was loud
May be by my saying bye you can be happy
May be by my waving bye you can be Happy

Still want to ask you should I go?

Please give me a chance
Please give me to at least enhance

It never started on hi..
Then why it wants to end on bye...?



No comments:

Post a Comment