Friday, April 22, 2011

jUst wAlk with mE...

I always wanted my shadow to walk with me
I always wanted arrow to cut tree
Its not that I can force air to flow
Its not that I can coarse words to show

we always want some thing to cheer for
we always want some things to clear for
when you will be there everything will be the same
when you will be there precious thing can be my aim

I know you may have your own way of walking
I do not want you to change that
I do not want you to range that
Just walk with me till you can
Just walk with me still there is no ban

Growing old while walking with you sounds odd
Forcing you to agree sounds nod
I am not the best one to walk with
I am not the best one to accompany
Still I want you to be there
Still I want you to be horse's mare




No comments:

Post a Comment