Sunday, May 08, 2011

mother.....

When I was born I was new..
I did not know any but she I knew

When I was born I was scared
I did not know how will I adjust in this world which would not be easy for me to bear

She made me comfortable
She made me to see this world with out label

Time played and I started to utter a word 'Maa'
This word was my first one which I could say
I use to cry when i felt like
I use to cry though everything would be right
Whenever I cried, she came and wiped my tears
Whenever I cried , she gave me light of cheer

When I started walking,I just had her finger to hold
When I started walking,I just had her strength to get me bold
What a power she has, I always wonder
what a shower her care has, I always ponder 

My mischiefs were always to grab her attention
My dirty handkerchiefs were always to alternate what she mentioned
she always wants me to be cheerful
she always wants me to be hopeful

People say mother is another god
But I pay her worship just like my only lord

How will I be able to give her all, what she gave me
How will I be able to give her all, the way she paved me

When I scored less, she got angry
when I played more match, she got angry
But whatever the time was, she always showed me the right way
However lime was , she always poured in right plate

Many times I forget that I am hurting her
Many time I did not get that how I am spoiling curd
She still never reacts to my stupidity
She still never acts back the way it should be owners duty

                                               When things are in favour world stays with you
But when things are odd lord trays with you

She comes and pumps the skill of life
She comes and teaches that lock can be broken also without knife

She loves me unconditionally
She loves me with me tranquillity
What a person she is I have no words
I am luckiest to have her
I am ugliest if I do not respect her

I

  







1 comment:

  1. LAKHAN: Everyone respects their mom but you have expressed it truely... Hats off to u...

    ReplyDelete