Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dear Sister…



So many things to say you
So many twigs to strengthen the glue
Whenever you are around the life is full of joy
Whenever your support surrounds life gets a new edge
That silly joke which I crack with you
Are random shows which get tag of logical fluke


Those random rides on alien destinations with you
Makes the journey different and adds shade of blue

How to justify that you are the one who knows a lot about me
How to justify that you are the one who brings smile on my sad face
I love fighting with you without any reason
As all this fights which have a outcome of ultimate fun

The memoirs which I have of you are so amazing
That whenever you are not there still your scary eyes are at times gazing

Funny stuff cannot be explained every time
But that lane of memories with you is my inventory of just-in-time
Which comes to my rescue when I am searching my social prime

Those childhood incidents today also are close to me
Those childhood jokes are always at top of my collection store
So many things which I wanted to say through this draft
So many things which I want to create out of this grey craft

Even today when I say bye to you
I have to wonder whether my hands will wave this time
And I will term it new…
I actually get stuck in the situation
And that creates confusion…




No comments:

Post a Comment