Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I am tired now…




Each day when I have to face those situations again,
Each day when I have to track the motions that gain,
Are now making me wonder,
That should I continue the work like lightening thunder.

What was my mistake that you behaving such
What was my stake in that criminal flush?



Just I believed you and trusted you that was my mistake,
Or was it that I thought about new in that old lake.

Agreed that even I am not innocent in this,
As clap is always associated by movement of two hands,
But still I will just say at least I tried to sort it out,
At least I tried to move the reduce the blow from my shout.

Agreed we are not even friends and I guess will never be,
But still on grounds of humanity pursue the logical will.

Who says that problem is next way to solution,
As here I don’t see any movement like that suggested direction,

What has happened so wrong that,
Now we can’t even stand each other,
What has happened so wrong that now,
We just fight with one another.

I am not here to justify myself,
But I am just here to play the role destined,
From book lying on my topmost shelve.

I am shocked on my own mistake,
That once again I have read the human in wrongly appreciating stake,
It’s not about proving might is right always,
Is just about making the dirt obsolete from the vague sky.

Every one has his/her own way of thinking,
And that’s what on which the beauty of nature is blinking,
I am also the small part of this universe,
Who has just tried to read the wrong curse.

Tired of every time putting the things in right way,
Tired of bringing the shine in the dull bay.




No comments:

Post a Comment