Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dumbfounded..





Its clear that now sun can’t have its favorite sky,
Its already inked that things will be only get more complicated if I took any further step,

Then why is this organ of body which pumps blood,
Not supporting my decision,
Why this organ is not allowing me to undertake bold mission,

I am confused and even getting affected by my own move now,
Please for god-sake let me get back to my destined task,
I am not that much strong to handle that storm again,
I am not that much strong to take the life from rarely seen rain,

I am simple human who only knows to live life normally,
I am just an illusion who is just for fun,

Its already now affecting my inner soul
as If I have done something to stole
Give me my peace back,
and I will go away,
give me my life back,
and I will show myself new array.

Earlier I was shown door because I made a very late move,
This time again I am shown door because I made very early move,
I am confused and just heading towards bursting my senses,
I am diffused as If I am hardly left with any  protective fences,

Eyes are protected with check dams,
Face is having that glued smiley maps.


No comments:

Post a Comment