Saturday, July 02, 2016

You are the only one


When I say you are the only one,
I also understand that by saying this I make you the prime element required for my survival,
When I say you are the only one,
I mean that let it be any situation or circumstances you and only your happiness will be my first priority.

Let it be any song that has flavor of romance in it
Trust me I project you as my heroine
And I get sailed in river of love.

I have not seen whole world as of now,
But there will be no one like you on this earth.

When it rains you become shelter for me,
When it gets chilly you become heat that keeps me going on the board,
When it heats up, you come to be in form of cool breeze.

This cannot be just love which I have for you,
This is far beyond that,
It’s soul to soul connection which we have with each other,
Its  kind of divine relation that we share with each other.

Nothing has changed with time royal highness,
Even today this soldier dreams to be with his queen in blue.

There are almost seven oceans between us now additional,
But one day I will reach the shore.



No comments:

Post a Comment