Monday, July 04, 2016

Only Wish


Eyes are always stuck on the blue color platform,
Hoping that the blue lady will only now hold this beating of heart like storm,

She is far away from me right now,
May be thousands of kilometers,
And here I am somewhere on this earth,
Who has bought cycle, specifically two seater,
Only wish I have is to roam with her on my cycle,
Deep into woods accompanied by nature,
Guided by tree leaves,
Followed by sunlight,
Every time I paddle the automotive,
I feel happy that I have travelled one more inch with you.

Only wish I have is that my eyes see you once again ,
The way I have imagined you always.

Only wish I have is that one day you realized my worth,
And understand that no one can love you more than me on this earth,
You are now foreign bird,
Whose sky is different,
But still this peacock wants to have you as his peahen,
Only wish is to dance with you under showers,
Not limiting ourselves and enjoying like fire.

When you read this,
Only wish I have is that I receive call and get to hear soulful voice of my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment