Wednesday, October 26, 2011

you....


Just while walking thought to hear from you
Just when clock was moving I wanted to cheer with you

Today every where there is light and bright sight
Which actually is making me hold moments tight?

You and your charm are always my company
This never makes me feel like I am lonely

What term should I use for you?
So I just have confined to word defined as “you”
Likewise I take many names to call you
As original name is not meant for person like me who is new

These days I am missing you that can be said,
Though it is not may I am burning my shoe which is dead

I miss you is not right way to say
As you are always around me
Though food is not always in tray

Jumping from here to there I always wonder
That if mappy would have been there
then I would not have done this blunder
People and humans are not on the list
It’s all about non humans who now have an upper shift

I am trying my level best to have a mask on my face
But it’s not working in anyways and so I lose some race

Why it is so and when it will end is now a question
But whatever it is I am enjoying it so I do not need any suggestion

Read a complicated story where nothing was in order
But as I hardly knew to operate still I had to use camcorder

For me this lights are now of no glitter
For me this sounds has no peer
Just one thing I would like to quote here
Just one thing I would clothe without fear
“If it was anyone it was you”

No comments:

Post a Comment