Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Love you....

See what has happen to me nowadays,
Even nights are turning into days,
And days are passing with burning desire to just see you,
This feeling is not usual from what I understand
And this is not kind of disease which hampers your capacity to withstand,
I am just standing and staring at sky,
Believing that one day even through this stars
our eyes will meet and then music of twinkling stars will take over from there.

I am aware that you have moved on ,
And now there’s no chances of you coming back,
Still I am deeply in love with you,
Whatsoever is current scenario in row.

Beats of heart and blinking of eyes are both parallel actions for me now,
As even sky when showers white snow,
 I just get glued to the happiness of feeling of you being with me.

You might have forgotten but I still have not forgot,
My only gift to you in form of chocolates,
But well times has travelled very far so,
That minimal act of mine is hardly having remembering worth,
My love for you will always be there,
Irrespective of your presence .

No comments:

Post a Comment