Sunday, March 02, 2014

Friend Frank-bee




I have been wondering since long,
Will my bee find some company to melodise fun song,
Flying some distance from small tree to big one,
It found someone with same kind of gun,
It was his friend Frank-bee.

Frank-bee was more or less than cow-boy,
Who use to make lot of noise like singing troy,
She made few things very clear for her own self,
Like playing the life the way she actually meant,
My bee was getting good company of her,
As it learned few unknown but things having logic at par.

I don’t say that bee was out of life types,
But Frank-bee was full on like feel free kite,
Bee was at times in sync as to was this also option of surviving,
But having sight of Frank-bee  it realised that,
sometimes life just needs to break free.

They may get different directions in coming season,
And may not be on same tree with common reason,
But whatever bee and frank-bee have shared,
Have made sure that my page gets decorated

1 comment: