Sunday, July 31, 2016

This Day


We may be knowing many people on this earth,
But someone is special since our birth,

This day is very important to me by all means,
As today my every grass will shine green.


She who has given me reason to smile,
She who has been my favorite season to walk millions miles,
She who has made me crazy is born this day,
She who is very special to me is born this day.

The way I have started this to write,
I know she might be thinking am I right?

For her I am mere individual,
But for me she is my aim for survival.

Each day I write and send her my phrases,
Each day I fight hard to fit in her pages,
Still she has always ignored it,
But yet this heart beats thinking about her.

It’s her day and I want to wish her all happiness of world,
It’s her day I want to wish her all blissfulness of world.

No comments:

Post a Comment