Saturday, July 23, 2016

True Love


She asked me can you write on True Love,
I said yes, not only because she is my love,
But also I want to write this to appreciate the love I have in my small heart for her.

Flower has different colors,
But only love of its life is its fragrance,
Colors may fade away with time,
But the  fragrance will stay with it even when it get deceased.

True love is all about being together my love,
No one can define it or bound it in words my love.

Just like flowers, we humans also want someone with whom we can live,
Just like flowers, we humans also need someone with whom we can breathe,
Living is not tough task at all, what matters is with whom you are living.

When it comes to our story, you think I should move on,
But how to move on without you,
Every single step that I take without you is meaningless for me.

When black sky gets lighted with twinkling stars,
The emptiness of sky gets filled with that,
That’s what true love is my love.
The vacuum should be replaced with support that’s true love.

Many times in life we need support,
At times we need someone to help us to sail and run our boat,
That emotions attached with sailor, my love is true love.
In our story you are that sailor who is running my boat,
You are the one who is reason for ink to be on mode called free float.

I want to be with you not only because I love you,
I want whole life to appreciate our love,
I want whole life to respect you,
I want whole life to enjoy rains with you,
And of all above to feel true love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment