Friday, August 15, 2014

Our connection




Yesterday when I was watching moon shining in the sky,
I believed it had some message for me to own it rather than buy.

It conveyed that my life only has meaning if you be part of it,
It stated that nothing can be more painful than your sudden departure from it,
It was playing hide-seek from my sight,
And it is the same the way you do when I ask you to accompany me in my flight,

Even being with me you are not with me,
And that’s strange feeling which now I have,
I don’t doubt our connection ,
As its purely my imagination,
When just watching at moon,
I can fill my sheet with so many words about you,
If in reality we become one ,
I am sure because of our connection
I will become more less magician
Who can
Sing if you become his music
Paint if you become his color
Write if you become his  ink
Fly if you become his wings
That’s the power of our connection


No comments:

Post a Comment